Friday, December 28, 2007

Commitments

I tend to start things and not follow through with them. It sucks. I go back and forth back and forth and then typically talk myself out of doing things. I postponed applying for grad school for almost a year, knowing that the only way I am going to be able to do what I really want to do is to go back to school. I also have many projects that I do not have enough faith in to complete. Fear of rejection rules my life, I hate it. How do I overcome this? I have no idea. I would rather not do things than be rejected, but how will I ever lead myself to a successful life without taking risks? I know it won't happen. I can't even commit to this blog! Pathetic.

I have several New Year's Resolutions:
01. Go to church regularly
02. Do not live above my means
03. Pay off car
04. Follow through with things
05. Put myself out there more
06. Find a new job

Resolutions, goals, what have you. These are what they are for 2008. Time to grow up.

No comments: